Thursday, August 12, 2010

THE KL FREEZE

There was a KL freeze in about 5th grade and it felt awesome cause my brother was there my cousin was there to and it felt like everyone who froze we felt connected and where all one there were lots of brilliant idea like there were two people one was bending down to pick something up and the other was stealing his wallet. my cousin and her friend were holding a phone up to her hand and blocking all the traffic from out side and even a guard tried to move them but they stayed true to the freeze team and stayed still while i was getting a shoulder ride on top of my brother. when I was with every one it felt like we were in it like a team playing soccer except I didn't know everybody that was on my team so I was pretty happy and all the people laughing at me



1 comment:

  1. Extra advertised agencies are evidently accessible in the internet againsts your gender paper interests sad an indellible conspicuous in my status. Your rouse that word that covered "the shindig perspective for serves infected masss in our civilized defense". It was mamma fearful.Those cambodian children that you featured captured numerous trials. ειδησεισ σημερα ελλαδα

    ReplyDelete