Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Things you accomplished or hated but now like it or have acommplished the thing you accomplished

When I was nine my family would go to a restaurant called Ampang Yong Tau Foo on Jalan Hulu Kelang. We would order what we always had (such as vegetable, soup and yong tau foo). Sometimes my parents would order for me some soya bean milk. But I would leave it alone and not drink it for the whole meal. I know what you are thinking WHAT A WASTE!!! But I can explain. I didn't like to try new things when I was little and for certain things, I still have not tried them yet.

But one day when I was 11, there was no other drink in the restaurant except for soya bean milk. So..... I had a sip. The taste in my mouth was really good (even though some people think it is one of the most disgusting things on the planet). Its actually a really refreshing drink.


Now that I like it you may see me at lunch or
break with a soya bean milk can in my hand( in fact I have around two or three a day). But its hard if you are fasting or if you dislike soya bean.

This is something I hated but eventually started liking.

1 comment: