Tuesday, August 11, 2009

about me

Hi my name is Dzaim. I am turning 12 this August. I have two older brothers who will be 24 and 26 this year. My hobbies are video games or when I am not playing video games I play badminton or jump a few times on the trampoline, into the pool(which is only 4 feet deep). I also sometimes go to the skate park with my brother and cycle(and crash) there.
I also enjoy reading books a lot. The last three books I have read, over a period of one month, were Darren Shan's the "Lake of Souls", "Lord of the Shadows" and "Sons of Destiny", which is the last and final book of the series(a 12 part series). The last movie I saw was "Ice Age 3 The Dawn of the Dinosaurs". It was awesome and very, very funny.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Its very awesomeness and I like Buck

    If u have trouble figuring this guy out, Its Amin!!!!!!!!!

    Nice :)

    ReplyDelete